A legacy that gives Prince students the edge
A Stenograph-owned School
For over 70 years, Stenograph has been the worldwide leader in developing, providing, and supporting technology solutions to court reporting students, professionals, and schools. Stenograph is also the lead developer of online training programs, giving Prince Institute students a competitive advantage including:
- Superior products for classroom and online instruction
- The most current training practices available in the industry
- Performance Evaluator
- CART and captioning technology
- Stenograph University Online access
- Case CAT Software support
- Special student pricing along with unique writer and software license acquisition plans
Special discounts on professional supplies for Prince Institute students and graduates,
including discounts with CDW (Discount rates at CDW vary by product)
Because Stenograph understands the industry, we’re continuously refining our education programs and technology to meet the changing needs of the market and individual goals of our students across the country.
Did You Know?
- Stenograph shorthand writers are used by 90% of court reporting students and professionals in the U.S.
- The company is the #1 manufacturer of shorthand writers and computer-aided transcription software.
Together, Stenograph and Prince Institute are dedicated to strengthening the court reporting and captioning profession, one graduate at a time.
The Prince Approach: Your School, Your Opportunity
Prince provides ambitious individuals with the competency, skills, and confidence to achieve their career goals. The tradition of celebrating student success is a part of our DNA. At Prince, we do more than just teach court reporting and captioning skills; we help our students find the self-confidence to succeed.
As technology continues to advance, so do our program offerings. No matter which career path most interests you, an education from Prince Institute can help you prepare for it with:
- Experienced faculty that are passionate and knowledgeable in what they teach.
- Small class sizes, personal attention, and one-on-one coaching.
- Dedicated administration that listen and value your opinions, ideas, and concerns.